Welcome to the Somerset County Schools Football Association website.
(ALL dates/times pending confirmation)
all teams need to check finals details and requirements on the 'competition' page
Monday 24 April u12 girls CRISPIN v HUGH SEXEY ko 3pm Street FC
Tuesday 25 April Area u13 boys TAUTON v YEOVIL ko 1.30am Bridgwater FC
Tuesday 25 April u19 boys BEECHEN CLIFF v CHEW VALLEY ko 3.30pm Bridgwater FC
Wednesday 26 April u14 girls GORDANO v PRIORY ko 1.30pm Bridgwater FC
Wednesday 26 April u19 ladies RICH HUISH COLL v ST BRENDANS ko 3.30pm Bridgwater FC
Wednesday 26 April u16 boys WORLE v NORTON HILL ko 5.30pm Bridgwater FC
Thursday 27 April u13 boys GORDANO v NORTON HILL ko 3.30pm Bridgwater FC
Thursday 27 April u14 boys BEECHEN CLIFF v MILLFIELD ko 1.30pm Bridgwater FC
Thurs 4th May u14 inter-area YEOVIL V BATH 1pm KO Wincanton FC
Thurs 4th May u15 inter-area BATH v YEOVIL 3pm KO Wincanton FC
Thurs 4th May u16 girls WORLE V FROME 5pm KO Wincanton FC
u15 boys NAILSEA v PRESTON
* U16 girls were disappointingly beaten 4-2 in the quarter-finals of the ESFA National cup away to Sussex.
* The U18 boys cruely went out of the National cup to a last kick of the match winner by Hampshire. Final score Somerset 2-3 Hampshire.
* Unfortunately the U16 boys lost to a very good Cardiff & Vale in the 1st round of the inter-counties National cup. However, some positive periods of play to give hope for the South-West league games to follow.
* Girls National Final result 2016
Somerset U16 Girls 1 - 2 Staffordshire U16 Girls
Watch the game at
* Use of 3G artificial turf pitches - are you playing on a registered pitch ? You should be! Your pitch should be on the following list http://3g.thefa.me.uk/?countyfa=Somerset
Please read the FA guidance 'here' on the relevant page within the 'Association information' (on the menu to the left of this page)
- relevant to schools who have 3G pitches or away teams who will be playing on one.
* For reminder & update to FA Youth Review see link below (not just for Primary)
Want new coaching ideas for your training & teaching sessions?
ESFA and 'The Coaching Manual' have joined forces - why not sign up?